Monday, May 4, 2009

Yea for me!

Well, to start my little journal...I have been drinking water, limited my sweets, increased my veggies and some fruits, getting plenty of sleep, and 0 exercise! I just HATE exercising! Especially when I have no husband at home and kids...

BUT with that said, I have been eating 5 meals a day and I have lost 3 pounds!!!! YEA! Now, if I could just start getting my butt moving, it might slip off a little faster! I sent you all a picture of my lunch last week! Yesterday for lunch, I had yogurt with grape nuts, string cheese and a handful of carrots!

Cara

(this was originally sent to our email on April 28th)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Cara! That is AWESOME! I have probably gained your 3 pounds! If you want and what works with you and Ty's schedule, I will come over after work and we can run or do some workout videos together. I'm down here anyway and beside, I need to get motivated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on Cara! Who knew eating more would = losing weight! I love it! You ROCK! Keep on Keepin on!

    ReplyDelete