Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why did I do it? Twice?

Already one week down and 14 more to go. I thought I was doing good all week with what I was choosing to throw down my gullet. Then the weekend came! A visit to Jack in the Box was no good. I have only been there once in my entire life so why pick this weekend to try it again? Then Saturday and dad's idea of going out for a picnic. What goes hand in hand with any picnic? Not frisbee's, sun block, picnic blanket, overcrowded parks or the inevitable dog poop you're bound to step in.n It's the famous KFC! You know my standings with KFC. As a rule for myself (and Tam too) we can only eat KFC once a year because it takes that long to get out of your system. Nothing like coating your insides with greasy chicken in the first week of a weight loss challenge to get you moving. Maybe it will allow anything else I eat to slip and slide through my system a little faster. Having said that, I got to go...literally!

~ Rebecca ~

No comments:

Post a Comment